Rasterzone unveils Gallery HeroShare Tweet 1+
Artistic Puzzle Game Coming August 17th
DEARBORN, MI - August 1, 2016 - Rasterzone Entertainment, LLC today announced the upcoming release of its first video game, Gallery Hero™. The game will be out on August 17th for iOS and Android. The game trailer can be viewed on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7M9c_ycif4.
Gallery Hero takes place within an art gallery, where all the paintings have mysteriously vanished from their frames. The object of the game is to solve the puzzles in order to recover the artwork. The game features 60 puzzles for many hours of fun, and a memorable soundtrack to play along to.
Pricing and Availability
- First 20 levels are completely free
- Full 60-level game can be purchased for $2.99. The game will be on sale for $0.99 during the first week (from August 17th to August 24th)
- Will be available worldwide in the App Store and Google Play
Android Minimum Requirements
- Android version 4.0
- ~60MB storage
iOS Minimum Requirements
- iPhone 4 or iPad 2
- iOS version 7.1.2
- ~70MB storage.
- Press Kit: http://rasterzone.com/press/gallery-hero-press-kit.html
- Website: http://GalleryHero.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GalleryHeroGame
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/100412511549878499240/about
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GalleryHeroGame
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiEDpd1zhD3ZObqj0MGOeUA
For more information, please contact Alan Scarantino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rasterzone Entertainment, LLC is an independent game company based in Dearborn, Michigan. Founded in 2015 by Alan Scarantino, Rasterzone focuses on fun and accessible mobile games for players of all skill levels. To learn more about Rasterzone and their games, visit Rasterzone.com.